Let me rebind mouse keys or no cigar

I bought the game today, was so excited while it was downloading, entered the game, went to do the first thing I always do when starting a new game, rebind movement keys to mouse…
I then proceeded to ask for a refund, which I immediately received from Steam, no complaint there.

I have never played a game with WASD, and I am too old to start now, I also saw a lot of people in the same situation on Steam forums, some because of physical limitations.

Like the title says, if you want my money let me rebind those.

0 Likes

This was already brought up earlier today and I believe they’re working on allowing keybinds for the next patch possibly, they did seem like it was a bug and not something that was intended.

So soon you can throw your cash at them, rejoice!

0 Likes

This is great news, I will actually go on the Steam forums and spread the gospel .

Thank you good sir.

1 Like

Hi,
I also move foreward with my mouse (since Doom).
I mapped “w” to my right mousebutton with my mouse software, but unequiping armor items is fixed with right mousebutton and cant be remapped.
I would really appreciate it if this get fixed.

This is the first turn based strat game i try.
Normaly its not my cup of tea (i play fps`s mostly), but the artstyle, atmosphere, oldskool flavor and lore of this game got me hooked.
Please dont let this keymapping issue be the reason i abandon this. (or let me swap the Steam version for the PS4 version :slight_smile: )

Edit : i`m switching characters often now , so its really getting annooying i cant unequip items fast, but first must rebind keys every time.
Is thre an ini file i could edit myself?

0 Likes

Really? Not able to bind M/KB freely? In 2019?

Refund in Steam i must.

Having played the Pen and Paper back in the days as a kid and loved it does NOT compensate for basic flaws like this… :frowning:

0 Likes

closed #6
0 Likes

Hey there,

We’re going to proceed to close this thread since there is a similar one already in the forums.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/why-cant-i-bind-all-keys/47097/9

Please use that one to continue providing feedback about this issue.
Thanks!

0 Likes