Let's not call it good-bye. Let's just call it "smell you later."

Thank you for all your hard work!

3 Likes

Good bye and good luck Jen’s . It’s a good thing to know when to move on. Enjoy

4 Likes

Oh, nooo. You will be missed, Jens. The streams won’t be the same without you:

tenor

4 Likes

Thanks for all the great memories Jens. Look forward to seeing what your new chapter is. Best wishes, stalk you on twitter. :wink:

6 Likes

It is sad to see you go @Jens_Erik. But I encourage you to think and reflect on all you and the rest of the team have achieved here. Before lauch Funcom was almost down and out. But you all came out swinging and produced a masterpiece with Conan Exiles. Well done! But before you leave, a question if I may…

Q: Who will be taking your role at the helm? Will Tascha be moving into your role, or will we be seeing a new face here soon?

Either way, good luck and all the best for your future endeavours Jens!

3 Likes

Thanks for your presence here and best of luck in your future endeavours!

3 Likes

Many blessings, Jens. May this new turn in the road bring you all that you could wish for. Know that you leave nothing behind, you bring a community of support and love. Be excellent in all that you do.
Walk in a beauty Way.
Mitakuye Oyasin
-Red March

3 Likes

Thank you for being there to kick old TLUS2 when it needed it.

Hade!
og Takk!

4 Likes

Thank you for all the work you put into our entertainment over the last few years Jens. I wish you the best in your endeavors and am sad to see you go. Keep your cheerful and professional attitude, you’ll always be remembered in this community!

3 Likes

Thank you for being an awesome manager!

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go. Wonder if this has anything to do with the takeover of Funcom by the Chinese? And will there be more leaving in the future?

Good luck, and thanks for all great hypes you gave us

1 Like

Please dont.

5 Likes

Congrats and good luck! You will be missed!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the quality time you gave us via DevVideos!

2 Likes

han salute

5 Likes

Cheers man! I wish you all the best and I hope you have even more fun at the new place than you had at FUNcom. I hope to see you again wherever you are headed.

Best of luck!!!

:metal: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

all the best and we will miss you

no more nerdy shirts on stream :cry:

3 Likes

All the best Jens Erik, so long and thanks for all the :fish: !

5 Likes

Thanks Jens, it was a blast !

2 Likes