Level 20 Thrall Just glitched, started walking off and is gone. Not in thrall list any more

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: | Bug | Performance |
Server type: PvE]
Region: [USA]

Pretty simple: Had a level 20 thrall, went to an Accursed Camp near the Tower, rode away, My level 20 Sonja (best thrall I ever found outside of the purge) starts glitching, walking off and then I moved away thinking she would teleport to me and instead she just disappears. Like gone. Not in my list of thralls any more. I had just finished converting another t4 thrall when it happened. I have also had issues with thralls disappearing into the undermesh but at least they are in my thrall list. She is just flat gone
Very disappointing. Not sure what to do but that is a glitch that is kind of a game-ender for me. Anything I can do to get her back? Event log makes no mention of her disappearance whatsoever. I have her in my event log from earlier sessions of play but nothing about her dying or otherwise. Please help!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Had a t4 thrall, leveled up to max
  2. The t4 thrall starts glitching
  3. T4 thrall disappears and is not in my list of thralls any more
  4. No record of death in event log
1 Like