LF Clan on official PVE server 7080 IoS

Looking to join a clan. I play daily. Still pretty new, only been playing about a week. But i pick up stuff pretty quickly. Currently I am Lvl 53.

3 Likes

First of all welcome to the forum fellow exile :grin:.
One week of playing Conan exiles and level 53? Omg, you are a really skilled player, well done :+1:t6:. Can you please name the console you play and your region, it will be really helpful to the fellow exiles that want to Play the game with you.
It took me way more time to find teammates and surely WAY more time to understand the game like you did.
I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes I play via Xbox and am in the US! I am really enjoying the game. I have restarted 3 times on various servers already (but of course not until I had gotten each character to lvl 50 at least lol) mainly just trying to find a server that I see people playing on. I have seen a few people on this one so far. I just think the game would be more fun for me personally if I were apart of a group where I could contribute to the greater unit. Do people typically just have friends in real life that they play with and create a clan, or is it typical for clans to invite others from their server even if they don’t or haven’t played with them?

I don’t really have any friends who play games on the Xbox, so playing with friends isnt really an option for me. If I were a kid or teen that probably would be an issue, but being a 40 yr old, noone I know plays anything lol!

2 Likes

I play on 7080. Its a great server. Always busy.
Though some clans have gone a little building crazy, they are still nicely done. Depending on the day, or hardware I am using. Lag can be terrible. Or no problems at all.
I also play on server 2727… another active server.
I should also add. I thought being over 40 was the avg age haha. Im 47 and play all 3 platforms. Pretty close to 12k hours invested between the 4 servers I play on.

3 Likes

@tobbiusness can you please join this conversation?
@Shadycircle24 in this forum Xbox has it’s own recruit page :grin:.
I know the difficulty of being over 40 and play games still…
I took that a lot from family and friends, especially in my country that prejudice in these things is high! This forum and members of it, made me feel alien no more :rofl::rofl::rofl:, that’s another reason I am here. Hopefully my wife is OK having a gamer husband and my life is easier in this part! I can easily understand your statement of the age and gaming friends, my first gaming friends was my sons friends, so yes I totally get you on this one!
Fellow exile, once again welcome!
It will take some time but eventually in here and out there you’ll find fellow gamers and share loads of fun. You are on a totally safe adult environment, but do know that you may find harassment too so don’t hesitate to use Zendesk and report it. These behaviors are unacceptable!
I wish I was on Xbox fellow exile, but from what I see you ain’t going to have issues to find gaming friends, you are a really cool person, very pleased to meet you :+1:t6:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums Shady!

@stelagel has summoned me to help, but alas, I’m an Australian. Not only do I have to read stuff upside down, I also have no chance of playable pings if the server is rightside up :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

I am genuinely impressed with some of these clans! Everynow and then the lag does get a bit crazy, but out of the 3 servers i have tried, its far better on 7080 then the others! I had 2 people come up to me on my 2nd day on this server and we chatted a bit, it was the 1st interaction that i have had with people on here. Maybe in time I can find a clan to join up with. My husband would play with me, but we only have 2 Xbox’s and our 12 year old basically lives on the other one when he isnt at Football lol.

I will just keep trucking along and hopefully i can come into contact with more people. Thanks everyone for reaching out! It is truly appreciated!!

2 Likes

I play on official PVE-C server 7133. I’m really looking for people to join my clan and help out with building and growing as well as getting the end game stuff going. Feel free to join.

1 Like

If I can advise something here my fellow exiles @Qhelm24 and @Shadycircle24! In the rules of the game the clan leader owns everything!!!
So I will share some pros and cons and the decision is yours always.
Clan
Against
The leader owns everything!!!
On the thrall cap the cap rizes really low.
There are new rules on officials so you have to keep your builds in logical size and decoration. That means that the joy of building is way limited than playing alone!
If someone breaks the rules and get reported you are all banned because you are in the same clan!
In the organization you have to be really cooperative to each other because it’s a common reason for people to break their hearts :wink:.
In favor
Faster progress!!!
Easier dungeons and boss fights!!!
Cover each other when real life knocks the door or vacations why not, it’s not necessary only bad things to happen :joy:.
Better rng behavior, the thing the one cannot find easy probably for the other will be easier :man_shrugging:.

Choose wisely and have fun is all I wish to you :grin:.
In my opinion clans on pve are not important, yet it’s really cool to play with good people in your clan, but then the priority is your teammate and not the digital assets :wink:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.