Light Armor Legs Visual Bug

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: [North America]

Let me start by saying that overall, this is a beautiful game. Please do not think I am one of those people that does not appreciate your hard work in this area, because I definitely do.

There is a minor but frustrating visual bug with basic light armor, for male character. One vertex on the character’s leg is weighted incorrectly, causing the part of the garment it is a part of to stretch in a way that is clearly not intended. The female version of this armor does not do this, so it’s clearly just an oversight.

It’s quite jarring really, at least for me. If this could be addressed in one of the upcoming tweak/minor bug patches, I would be grateful. I am sure others would as well. The basic light armor set fits the feel of a roughspun rags cobbled together so well, it’s shame for this error to mar its appearance.

Unfortunately, this is a new forums account, so I cannot screenshot what I am talking about. If any other users want to screen shot it and reply, please feel free.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Craft and equip basic light armor for a male character.
  2. Observe the armor on the character’s left thigh, standing still and moving/climbing.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.