Limit rewards from RF

I might have a solution for you. Go play an rpg, like Skyrim or Witcher. They are crafted for pure solo experience. In MMOs comunication matters.

This makes me laugh again. I love debating with you, guilds do not do anything. They do not do dungeons, only raids with lots of wipes. the game is tiring it is possible to understand that it needs new things, no more guilds, no more need of the others here is not a company is a game that everyone is moving away because there is no fun only hate in chats and as our friend who loves me

ā€œGuilds do not do anythingā€
If you join a guild with 4 people with half of them not level 80 yet chances are high they are not going to raid T5 or T6 anytime soon.

ā€œOnly raids with lots of wipesā€
I know you are used to ez-mode RF but having a few wipes is completely nornal in normal raids (also, RF is mostly a wipe-fest too so I donā€™t really understand your complaining).
But of course, people nowdays need instant gratification, how dare the game take up an hour to clear a raid!

1 Like

But RF is not a real endgame content. There is no real feeling of progression in there. It almost makes no difference if you have T1 or T6. Unless you are a tankā€¦

I mean if they properly fix RF based on some good suggestion that came up in this thread, there would be a lot more people doing dungeons and raids.

At the end of the day, this is a MMO, playing with/against other players is part of the fun

4 Likes

You are stupid. xD Ye, lets give everyone T6 sets, we are playing only for wb and rf xD OMG OMG XD

Hello!

Let it be known that the Eye of Setā€™s Judgement watches us all, for those who walk the world of [Hyboria] are ALL destined to cross the slithered-path of the Old Great Serpent Oneā€¦ (Guilds), Set eats you all!

I am a Hyborian from way back in mid-year three in [Age of Conan] and when my server-realm, Set was thriving we gave warning, (even myself to them), to those who form a (Guild)ā€¦ ā€œYou thrive by the Will of Set and must remember to pay tribute for your glory as a (Guild), for do not think your actions will go unnoticed for the Old Great Serpent One, Setā€™s Eye of Judgement watches us all!ā€

Understandā€¦ if a (Guild) thought it was beneath them to aid/teach others in conquest of Raid-Tier mechanics and/or designate only exclusivity to Raid-experienced only, then I (Weapon and Law of Set) staged campaigns to [Seige - Raid Event] to have their walls opened, their towers torn asundered, and their precious Guild-City buildings to be burned!

Did not stop thereā€¦ I gather other like-minded and we waiting and stalked the resource-regions and we spilled their red-wine for Setā€™s thirst; (Guilds) were punished severely for acts of selfishness, self-pride, and elitist-behavior!

Now since my absence of only two and half years it will be since I had walked the world of [Hyboria]ā€¦ once again (Guilds) have been thriving and not being held accountable for their major-impacts that has cursed [Hyboria]; even these cursed [Atlantean Shards] I hear about makes no sense other than to be removed from (Raid Finder) and placed within [House of Crom - Raid Event - Lurker] and [Raid-Tier 6].

Setā€™s teeth, even [Simple Relics] should be removed from the awards of (Raid Finder) and be replaced withā€¦ Markā€™s of Acclaim, Esteem Tokens, and Simple Trophies; to at least return progression and revalancy to (Khitai-regions) of its various (Khitain Factions), but open Raid-Tier 1 - 5 to (Raid Finder), so mechanics can be learned by the community to these raid-tier conquest!

By the black-scaled coils of the Old Great Serpent Oneā€¦ Guild-cities must be (Seiged); they must be torn down, making them accountable to the community and restore progression-harmony. You cannot have one without the other, for a (Guild) needs a community and the community needs a (Guild); hold them responsible for those who walk the path of a (Guild)!

When I returnā€¦ Guild-Cities will burn, by Set!

(cool) [story] bro

1 Like

Not so much a story, but an answer to alot of supposed activity to the world of Hyboria in [Age of Conan]; because even for those who are (PvE) focused, their are means to (PvP) with [Seiges] and the resource-regions to also sate your thirst to drink the red-wine spilled from Hyborians who venture unaware.

Even then, it can be a means to force those who join or create a (Guild) to still be active with the population; because as a (Guild) progress and learn in conquest of the Raid Tiers, so should the population, because they are then taught, once progression-worthy, but even then they are only progression-worthy, because of being enlisted in compliment to the activity of the Guild in raid-conquest together.

Even those who seek more (PvP) in the world, outside of [PvP Mini-skirmishes], then would have it, because Guilds who break contact with the population will then have the population rise-up and snuff out, [Siege], their Guild-City and throw them back into world for the (PvP) focused to dine on.

Yet you cannot have this if (Raid Finder) undercuts the restoration/revalancy of progression-content rewarding (Simple Relics) and (Atlantean Shards); (first) can be earn from actual raid-campaign parties and (the later) can be on the progressive path of [House of Crom - Raid Event - Lurker] and conquest in Raid Tier-6.

It would bring activity of progressing through all the content and give revalancy even more to progress to, all the while using (Raid Finder) as a useful mechanic to learn for ALL Raid-tier campaigns (1 through 5), saved the most current being six.

Not just a story, but a destiny and prayer of hope to [Age of Conan: Unchained]