Limited construction

Limiting the amount of construction per clan can provide more planning constructions and level the playing field for new players againt the alphas. About 80% of latan servers are destroyed by alphas, they have blocked sulfur, silver mines and some obelisks that i know of. I have spent the last 3 days creating a character on each of latans pvp server and roaming around the map to see important spots, there are 15 pvp servers on latan. Like 10 of them are almost unplayable because the alphas are unbelievably overpowered, constructions connected from the noob river until sulfur lake. Thats why i think a limited number of construction per clan can prevent those shenanigans.

Limited how? I don’t see a lot of details in this suggestion. If it’s a hard cap on a number of building pieces placed or a hard cap on foundations placed, then I’m completely against it. If it’s something along the lines of introducing upkeep or changing the claim/decay system, then it would be good to have some details.

2 Likes

No limitation, we just need a claim bench/altar much like Rust does with the toolcupboard, it would fix foundation spamming at the root, and for pvp it would add a “capture the base” mechanic.

1 Like

The limitation can come in many forms, i like what q9c9p proposed, a bench you can put on the ground and you have limited space around it to build. I dont expecificaly know the awnser to the problem im facing on latan servers, but limiting building in some form should solve it.

1 Like

immagine using the altars, a based on the priest you have inside it enlarges the claim, and it calculates how many building blocks you have, much like purge does, and it asks you for “building materials upkeep costs”, so you need to log in every couple of days to put materials otherwise THEN decay timer start ticking, make total sense right?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.