Lion and Greater Lion 0 Damge in UI

Game mode: Online private Modded Server !
List of Mods:
Pippi
Fashionist
Improved Quality of life
Arena Pier
Warrior Mutator for Conan Exiles
Item stat remover for warrior mutator
No balance Changes for warriror Mutator
No potion/Tonic for warrior mutator
Admin Skelos Collector for Warrior Mutator
Stacksize
Less Building Placement Restrictions

Type of issue: Bug Misc
Server type: PvP

Hello Funcom team, i have tamed 4 Lions now 2 normal and 2 greater ones. They all had verly low stats of 0-1 at the beginning but the problem is thier damage in thier UI the damage is listet as 0 !
I leveld one greater Lion up to test if the damge would increse now the lion is at lvl 13 and still has 0 damage in the UI.
The lion itself is making damage when it hits an enemy. Humans in the City of Asgard for around 70-90 per hit.
This damage output stayed the same from lvl 1 -13. While it levelt up it gained Strength up to 15 points.

I don’t know if they are intended to be this weak but for me this looks like a bug.
It also only has 2900 HP witch seems a bit low for a greater Lion.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Tame a Lion
  2. Look at its UI and statts. write down its damage output
  3. Level it UP and look it the UI and damage output changes.

Hey @Erilinor

Welcome to our community.
Does this issue occur with no mods enabled?

1 Like

While your attention is on Greater lions. I would like to broaden this to many pets.

I’d like to point out that there is a significant base armor difference between Greater Tigers and Greater Lions that I’m not sure is intended.

I would’ve thought they would have similar but that was not the case. Perhaps some are a victim of RNG but surely the difference can’t be 200+ armor.

Several of the Greater Animals seem to have inconsistent stats. The Greater Hyena for example starts with 300 Armor and this is significantly more than a Greater Elephant. Just to highlight an example. Granted I tested from a small pool.

I’m not sure if this requires a bug report really. Just want to bring attention to something odd I suppose.

1 Like

Thank you for you Replay Ignasis .
As you asked i testet it just now in singleplayer without mods!
Yes the Lions and greater Lions still have 0 Damage in the UI both are newly tamed.

Same here. I tamed two lions yesterday. Both have 0 Damage after I placed them. I have tested the lions. Both make damage against enemies, so maybe it is just a display bug.

Thanks for the confirmation @Erilinor and @mikelei.
We’ll relay this information to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.