Live Client refuses to update

Game mode: N/A
Type of issue: Misc/Meta
Server type: N/A
Region: USA

I have been using the Live client with the Steam beta option for testing purposes. I have tried to unselect the beta in order to restore the Live version. As recently as yesterday, everytime I performed this change, a download of approximately 2.8 GB would queue in the Steam client. Today, this does not happen. No download is queued when I attempt to change between the Live and Testlive versions of the Live client. My live client is stuck using the beta branch. The Steam Library page will report a change (screencaps to illustrate), but no change occurs. When launching the game, the beta tag remains in the bottom right corner of the screen.
steam_1
steam_2

It may be related to some of the other issues presenting today, but I felt it was unique enough to create a separate thread. If you feel it belongs somewhere else, please move this post accordingly.

Approximately 3 hours after posting this, the update has queued and began to download.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.