Loading Into Server - Movement Issue

Game mode: [Online | Official]
Problem: [Misc]

When loading into the Server Player will be stuck in place. It doesn’t matter if Player is standing on building pieces or terrain. Player must roll to get out of “stuck” placement. Otherwise Player will only spin in fixed placement of original load. This does not seem to occur with loading through Teleportation or Dungeon loading screen, only initially loading into a game. I have confirmed that I am not the only one on Server experiencing this.

1 Like

PS4 player from official PVE-C server 3828 here.
I was also experiencing this movement issue when logging in yesterday evening.
Assets were also taking longer than usual to load in.

1 Like

Hello @Zeb, does this issue occur every time you login, and are you aware if it also happens in singleplayer?

We’ll register the matter for the team to look into as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Yes Sir, every time a Player loads into the game initially.
Leaving the game and loading back in will yield the same results.

I have not tested this in Single Player Mode. I will do so and report back.

1 Like

same issue here.

1 Like

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same here, all our clan members on ps4 had to roll first.

1 Like

Also had this happen yesterday… But did only 1 login.

1 Like

It’s every time. I see my character just standing there. But, on the positive side, I look fantastic.

1 Like

I logged into Single Player and I personally could not reproduce the issue.

However I logged into my Official Server and can confirm that it is still happening after a Server Restart on Official.

1 Like

Screenshots or it didn’t happen. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum:

Hello private server player my entire clan are also experiencing the same we load in and cannot move even using admin teleport does not fix the issue had to roll out of it, it has been happening each time I initially load in the server had a fresh wipe only 4 days ago so theres no lag or anything to produce the issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.