Has anyone else had the issue that if for like immersion/rp purposes after using the emote to lay down on a bed when logging out you logged into a respawn/death screen? It’s happened to me several times and it didn’t use to happen ever. I’ve done that for a couple of years now but it’s only recently started doing it. I’ve stopped doing that to avoid the hassle of having to immediately go through a loading screen after logging in, which is the only real inconvenience about this that and having to pick up and reequip things. But I was just curious if anyone else has had this happen or not.

1 Like

That happens to me too. I don’t use any emote or go to bed when I go offline but in maybe 5 of 100 logins I am dying instantly after login.

1 Like

Same… for the past year it’s been doing this. I don’t use the bed anymore, which is unfortunate. However, yeah, it does happen outside the bed, but it’s less frequent. I’ve actually had it happen on respawns as well. I died, respawn, then died instantly.

1 Like

I’ve never had it happen other than when I login. And I still go to my bed when I log out I just don’t get on it or use the emote anymore I just stand next to it when I do.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.