Login Failed Please restart or try again later

Game mode: [All game modes]
Type of issue: [Error]
Server type: [not applicable]
Region: [NA]

start game, immediately get “Login Failed Please restart or try again later”. Start game w/o battle eye, immediately get “Login Failed Please restart or try again later”. Uninstall, same thing. verify game files, same thing. reboot, same thing. uninstall reinstall same thing. Click play online get error, click single player, error, co-op, error, friends list error.

searched the forum, other forums. Apparently this is quite a common error, that happens repeatedly after updates. and one with no solution??

Not entirely sure what i’m logging into when I click single player, and I NEVER actually typed a login to anything, so unclear what login information you are using. Perhaps you are using my steam information? who knows. Might want to improve your error messaging. Might want to stop working on other things, and whatever your “big announcement is” and actually focus on fixing this repeating error that seems to be ■■■■■■■ off a lot of people.

Sadly i’m 3.5 hours in, with the game clearly flawed and broken, its too bad it didn’t break in under 2 hours so I could get my money back and buy a game that actually works either on or offline without logging into a mystery server.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. start game with or without battle eye or click play online/singleplayer/co-op or friendslist
  2. error
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connectivity issues after FLS update - Feedback thread