Looking for: EU PVE-C slow progression, modded

Hi, me and 2 of my mates are tired of full pvp experience (raids). we’re looking for eu pve-c server that has settings allowing for slow progression. what i mean is with vanilla settings the endgame is achievable too early and we want to struggle a bit with getting better gear. however we’d like to be part of community so coop is not a solution.
some light mods like pippi are welcome, maybe some admin pvp arena, merchants, etc.

almost forgot - we’re NOT interested in role play

thanks in advance

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to reach out because I heard you might be interested in joining servers EU PvE-C server with mods. We’re proud owners of ExiNet, a vibrant server that thrives on creativity, camaraderie, and epic adventures.

We’re actively seeking passionate players like you to join our ranks. Your presence would add an incredible dimension to our community, and we’d be thrilled to have you on board. The AoC mod has brought a whole new level of excitement to our server, and we’d love for you to experience it with us.

If you’re up for thrilling quests, engaging roleplay, and a welcoming community, consider this your invitation to join us on ExiNet. Feel free to reach out for more details or simply hop in and become part of our epic journey.