Looking for Some mature company to fill my days

I’ll post here too just Cuz it seems the other category is not as active.
I’m on Xbox one. I’ve been on Conan about 3 months. But I’ve only got 2 friends who play and they don’t get on much anymore. I on the other had play daily. Anyone willing to accept a grinder into their clan? I mainly collect and mine. Pve/c or pve preferably.

1 Like

I’m your huckleberry.

1 Like

I play 1509 to build, PVE. Official servers keep me honest, no shortcuts, every new structure is a testament to perseverance and planning.

1 Like

1509 I dont even see that one

Check out the land of the gods. It’s a pretty chill pve server I’ve been playing on for a few weeks. I’m not looking to clan up, but I can help you out with anything you need. Gamer tag is the same as my name here, just send me a message if you need anything.

1 Like

I’ve been running a toon on that server for a few months now myself. I would be happy to help also. Xbox gamer tag is Corp Controller. Yes, I’m an accountant who didn’t have an active imagination when I setup my account. :grin:

1 Like

Hey, hit me up sometime if you wanna do a dungeon or something. Also I’m thinking about building a maze soon, just gotta get the mats for it!

1 Like

Sounds great. I’m running solo on that server and haven’t done most of the dungeons on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.