Looking to pass-on alpha clan, need Pvpers!

We are an Alpha clan, but our member have bled out over the past year. To make a long story short, we recruited a kid with Leukemia(please let him bring it up on his own, i dont want to draw attention to him) because he kept getting raided while he was on his own. He enjoys PvP and wants to build, we want to help him(the game helps take his mind off things in-between his rounds of treatment). But the old Alphas of the server came back in force and are trying to push us off. The Clan leader has another account and has setup a separate overflow clan in case more than a couple folks answer the call. We can rotate you in and out of the main clan based on if youre available or not. Resources are not a problem, Thralls are not a problem, we just need active pvpers. The Server is #3599 official and our clan is RipTearKill. We would certainly appreciate your help

Bump

I’m looking to pass the torch, I’ve got bases at the dam and gutter, super fortified with altars. And a few bases that are unknown to others with loads of loot. All I ask is you take care of our Cancer kid, retain the couple members we have that want too keep playing and run this douchebag clan trying to wipe us off the server. I’m starting to run low on fighter thralls, but ive got about 4 sets of purge crafters and a vault full of t4’s, all the materials you could want, and most base spots landclaimed. Im just short on manpower, and i started have my own medical issues that prevent me from playing.

Anyone interested please respond here or msg me on ps4 Fraggerindo