Loosing items every time i log in

online ,pve server oficial 1001
misk bug
pve server
Europe

Hello.since i bought the aquilonian dlc i am facing this problem(i don’t know if it is because of the aquilonian or it’s just a coicidence):when i log in after several hours(at morning ) i find my character naked without anything in inventory near the bedroll.when i look at the clan tab it shows me offline although i am online.my character’s name is Yellowfrog,guild name is Greek Elite and server 1001 pve Europe.I have screenshots but i can’t upload them as a new forum user.
The only solution i have in mind is to recreate the character but i wanted your suggestions first.temporally everyime before i log out i let all my staff in a chest but this can not continue as you understand.thanks in advance.
****Today-Monday 20/8/2018 Everything seems ok as far as i am writing now.-i faced the problem i described above 3 times .

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

I think you are dying while offline, this bug was invented together with crazy heat lvl in houses from torches. My advice - place a chest in your base and take everything from your character in it before each log off. Doing it every time for myself, no matter where i will leave my body it will be dead in 50% of cases.

i thought it was only me.i do this with the chest but as you understand ittakes much time every day.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.