Looting enemy AI

Do AI drop armor pieces at all?..all i find is dyes and iron pickaxe from time to time and stones…lots of stones…

If the do drop a weapon, it will be high quality. The legendary weapons are from Chest that are boss drops. The boss will give a key and the chest will be nearby.

I have not seen enemies drop armor, however they do drop weapons; cultural weapons, exceptional weapons, and tools. These items are usually on half or low health.

1 Like

As far as I know, the only way to loot armor is to capture a dancer or bearer thrall alive, as they keep the stuff they were wearing. Warrior thralls do not.

Unfortunately most bearers wear just loincloths and chest wraps, although the bearer hat is a nice item if you spend lots of time gathering resources. Dancers on the other hand wear pieces of dancer outfits or coarse clothes, which are somewhat inadequate for stopping the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. (I usually let the dancers keep their clothes, and dump the coarse clothes into the river.) The best you can get is Darfari armor on Darfari entertainers, but that’s not something I’d wear in the winter either.

I’ve not seen armor appear as loot in chests either, except maaaybe Darfari mask.

Sometimes, if you want things done, you have to do it yourself. Armor seems to be one of these things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.