Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

1 Like

Wait… Is it a flag? I noticed a pole.

Edit: I can now see a screaming face profile into a flag. Still unsure

it is a sscreaming face in a front of a screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was Hoping a moderator wouldn’t answer so I could get players opinions.

sorry :frowning:

but I am a Player too

4 Likes

I always thought it was a very enthusiastic butterfly catcher with a butterfly catcher.

3 Likes

It’s a funcom employee trying to fix SWL’s code.

2 Likes
1 Like

It is my former team leader screaming at me for making us wipe again in AoC Tier 4 :slight_smile:

At one time I was convinced that “F#@&ing H3ll” was actually part of my character name.

1 Like

Can you all see the back of the neck I’m seeing?

So it IS a flag and not a screen?? They talk about how their flag isn’t pristine anymore.

The white is a frayed flag and in the negative space you can see the silhouette of a screaming face (supposedly charging into battle from the CEO’s description).

I can’t see a neck or a deer. It’s always been a flag and a face for me, even before I read the interviews.

I thought you might know your stuff since you moderate this place. It’s a flag.

I can see a head tilted to the left. The bottom back of a left ear on the left and a white streak going up into the hair on the right side. The white space is the neck.

Still no idea what you’re talking about. I only see a profile of a screaming face in the negative space to the left of the flag. I could pretend that the lower part of the flag is a shoulder, but that makes no sense for that pose.

Funcom%20logo%20face

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t even know where to start with your description. Maybe annotate the image? Where’s the ear supposed to be, for example? Maybe that would help me locate this head?

But it’s a rather pointless exercise anyway. The company’s own CEO has explained the logo and the meaning behind it. Anything else amounts to a Rorschach test.

Then move on, guy. You have zero sense of humor and have been a pain in mine and a lot of others’ sides until we left the discord server.

Bans and flags are worth telling you this.

Haven’t flagged anything. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I didn’t say you did. I mean by anyone who does.