Lost 1/3 of all my feats overnight

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private ]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [US]

[When I logged on today I went into my feats to check out my new Riddle of Steel DLC i just purchased and found that approximately 1/3 of all my feats purchased needed to be repurchased and I didn’t have more than the 54 points I had been saving from my last few levels. I am level 80 due to mods but have never encountered a situation that deleted paid feats overnight. For example I had all the taxidermy feats and used them in the past and now the last 4 taxidermy feats need to be repurchased at full price each. I had master level feats in both armor and weaponsmithing and now I need to repurchase the 3rd and final level for both. Please help.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Since you obviously use mods that touch feat points and levels, it is very hard to say whether this is a base game issue or a mod related issue. If you are missing feat points, I would say reset all your feats to get all your points back and re-learn the feats again. You can also check with the mod author for that specific mod whether they have received similar reports from other players. I have personally not experienced such issues.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.