Lost all carried items due to combination rubberbanding/server login issue

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

I was returning back to my base after capturing a thrall when me and a fellow clan member started to experience a rubber-banding issue that preventing either of us from moving. I have had this issue happen before and the only solution was to remove the bracelet/commit suicide and then run back to the body. I removed my bracelet but was not able to load back into the game and had to force quit. My clan-mate experienced the same issue. I was unable to log back into the server for over half an hour; my clan mate also experienced this same issue. Upon logging in, I could not find my corpse on the map, even though the symbol for my corpse was still there on the map. All of my items were irrecoverable.

Is there anything Funcom can do to remedy this issue and return my lootbag that was dropped upon death and made irrecoverable? I accept that any items can be lost, but to lose essentially many hours of work due to a technical issue that prevented me from logging back in upon dying to reclaim my gear is pretty frustrating and discouraging. I have at least two other players who can verify this technical issue affecting them during this time.

I can provide specifics/details on my server, the location of the incident, and the time-frame as necessary.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Funcom doesnt provide this kind of service. I understand how you feel but i doubt you will get anything back.

2 Likes

The login problem is strange.

I experienced the bug of being trapped into invisible walls preventing me to move. Removing bracelet worked but I had to relog 2 times because the bug that sometimes you don’t see your corpse.

I understand trying to relog again after experienced this logon problem was not in your mind, but usually it works.

Hey @Boris

Apologies for the frustrating loss. We unfortunately cannot provide any materials back as we don’t offer a MMO-like support for the game.

1 Like

If Funcom isn’t going to provide this type of technical support, you should try to resolve these issues from happening at the frequency that they do in the first place. If the players who invested the most time and money into your product have no recourse when they lose progress due to technical issues, it gives no incentive for us to continue to put time into the game or recommend it for other players. I’ve gotten several people to pick this game up on sales since buying it but will gladly direct them to go buy and play other games that have more robust support enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.