Lost Connection - Cannot go online after PS4 patch

So ps4 just had an update yesterday since then conan exes says I need to be connect to playstation network which I am so w hat I need to do is start another game start it online then reboot exiles then it allows me, every time I start the game this happens. Anyone else with this issue.??

Is there any word on when “as soon as possible” could be? I mean generally speaking here. A day? 3? 5? I don’t have Fortnite or Destiny 2, and the statement that Apex doesn’t work held true per my findings yeaterday. I’ll try Rocket League and post an update if it works to bypass the issue

Red dead redemption 2 works for me if you have that.

I do! Should have tried that. Rocket league worked too!

You play online? :slight_smile: looking to make some friends on there and get a Pose goin! It’s just so hard to not BUUIIILDDD. Haha

Yeah I’m currently playing solo on 3203 but think some more Swedes will come so come and join us to:)

I meant RDR2! Haha :slight_smile: no problem though, I’m solo on 3895

That patch sucks can not play Conan all so

I loaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered in single player campaign mode and was able to load Conan after…

Ah haha! I haven’t started to play RDR2 online yet, want to finish the story first :slightly_smiling_face:

HAVE ALSO HEARD WHEN STARTING ANOTHER GAME ONLINE"

1. DO NOT LOG OUT OF THE GAME.
  2. GO TO THE PS4 MAIN MENU (PS BUTTON) AND START UP CONAN.
  3. IT WILL TELL YOU AT THAT TIME TO CLOSE THE OPEN APP YOU AR IN.
  4. CLICK OK

This SEEMS TO HELP AS WELL WHEN USING THE OTHER GAME FIX.

This worked for me! Apex and overwatch didn’t work but GTA did with not closing the game

Its so curious to me why only certain games will work for getting around this problem with CE not connecting. I don’t have a clue into how any of this works, but instead of waiting for Funcom’s hotfix, I just used other people’s suggestions to use Fortnite as a work around. Before trying Fornite specifically, I went through the following list of online games to try and make this work. Warframe, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Anthem, Dark Souls 3. And only Fortnite allowed me to reconnect to my CE server. If anyone could shed some light on why, I would be intrigued to say the least.

I down loaded fortnight could not get the trick to work scre… it going to bed way early try tomorrow can’t believe this is happening

1 Like

Thank you Multigun.
I am aware the problem is being patched and great job on you guys
My actual question still stands.

Reinstall the game, servers will be up. I just did it

US region, same issue, even after trying safe mode system update

Reinstall Conan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.