Lost Connection - Cannot go online after PS4 patch

I had the same issue earlier today. It finally worked after I played Destiny 2 for 5 minutes. PS4 Pro. The same issue happen again on the PS4 first generation. After going again to Destiny 2, I gained access to conan server

Canada Eastern coast

Thanks everybody for your information. We’re looking into this with G-Portal and any piece of information you send us helps us to get closer to the source of this problem.

1 Like

From Experience, I understand deeply there are to many things in play wich making a easy fix harder.

1. Ps4 restart directly Conan’s exiles login failed ps4 network
  2. Starting other online games is varient, apex won’t pass log, but fortnite will. Thus servers are still missing.
  3. Currently restoring licensed game and testing connections is not sure not enough information.
    4.conans will only pass log if fortnite was played before and only there of.
  4. Information regarding gportal no server information was on site nor was any server showing trouble. Reports were noted in general area, future investagation once gportal receives notification.

Hopefully this information helps out some people. Good luck funcom

1 Like

Can join through friends if they manage to get in. Party or invite. UK

This is works for me too. Log into Destiny 2, quit it and then start Conan. I can then get on my rented server. I’m in the UK.

Hey everybody,

Quick update: Our team could isolate the issue and we’ll release a quick hotfix to solve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your help and patience.

7 Likes

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Germany]

Hey,
Since the new PlayStation update I get a disconnect on the server list. I didn’t see any server, just an message on the middle of the screen.
Yesterday I can connect over the friends list, but now the other player has also the update and the same problem then me.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I have the same problem

When I try load the servers it says “Lost Online Connection” “Connection lost. You must be connected to the PlayStation Network in order to play online.” Which is weird cause my internets fine, I’ve tried 2 internets with the same result, other games are working fine. Could be related to the last system update, could not.

Funcom is clueless

1 Like

I’m having the same issue

1 Like

Start another game online, exit that game and then Conan works again

Dude, it is on Sony’s side as well. Something in their update patch 6.5 isn’t vibing with CE. Which means Sony may not have sent out a memo to make sure their codes are all on the same page.

1 Like

Totally agree with this and they stated in another thread they have contacted Sony.

Solutions on this link, there are 2 that work and I confirmed the join friend one.

Freaking Awesome! ty

Great news ignasis thank you guys for still trying it was a rough day hopefully everything will fall into place.

Thank you for keeping us updated. However, there many people on social media who are confused, suggest telling there.

Looking forward to the fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any more info on when we get a fix

Nice. Thanks for keeping us updated. :smiley:
@Ignasi

1 Like