Lost connection with the server 😨

Mounds is definitely crazy busy, every time one or two bases disappear, four or five more pop up haha it’s been pretty wild!

Thanks for testing it out :slight_smile: I have noticed the only area this is happening is Mounds, so it must be the fact the area is insanely built up. Interestingly though, it never happened before the update two weeks ago, so something must’ve also been changed on the back-end I assume.

1 Like

Yeah, very likely. FYI, I raided one of those bases last night. lol… that’s where that one went. Got some good stuff too! Btw, been meaning to ask if you got any extra Aesir thralls or anything. I see you got some of the new ones from the siptah update.

1 Like

occurs very often specilly when figthing a boss and during purges then, them you thrall become a useless punching bag and dies.

2 Likes

I felt bad for not having enough time to play and summon my favorite events ever: purges, but after reading these posts I do not feel that bad after all, I really feel bad losing Thralls.

1 Like

After the big thrall nerf they die like flies, even in big numbers, if during a purge a lot of enemies aggro on them they probabilly will be trashed, and a boss or a mini boss will do the service, also they are not taking food from pots tp heal, a pack of wolfs killed me a berserker, a danlisia, and 2 lians, full equipped lvl20. The day i that it comes with a rocknose avalanche i will lots every thing lol because for me is impossible to kill a rock slide with any thrall. To make the game more dificult they nerfed our defenses. I wished we could have a system to avoid purge like in sipath.

1 Like

I noticed for the first time ever I had the ‘no vegetation’ glitch last night. The first time I fought Rotbranch it didn’t kick me :open_mouth: it did all the times after haha but it isn’t game killing for me, just incredibly annoying!

In terms of the Purge, next time I’m just going to have my wife log in as well and stay in the base, as long as someone is online it shouldn’t end the purge, and if she is out of the way, she shouldn’t get kicked. Last week I only got a minute in before it kicked me, the first wave had spawned, so I got those thralls, but would’ve liked the other two waves as well.

This bug is definitely incredibly annoying, but I’m hoping it’s fixed soon.

@jmk1999 I think I’ve gotten that new Frost Giant purge with the Aesir 3 or 4 times now. I’ve got a Hundra the Aesir with your name on it, it’s a pretty fun purge, and can be very rewarding with thralls and gear/items dropped from the Aesir! Hopefully I’ll have more for you in the future, it’s possible to get 9 Aesir in one Purge I believe!

2 Likes

That’s so weird that you’re getting kicked during a purge. That sucks. Anyway, yeah, would love any new thralls you got! Much appreciated! @Marylambs keeps wanting the new dancers. She gets jealous when she sees other people with them lol…

1 Like

Just another follow up, I was at the pagoda of boundless lust and got kicked from the server when as I was clearing the thralls. Never had that happen before. There’s nothing new in the area that wasn’t there before (and no large builds), so definitely out of the norm.

2 Likes

Could you tell if it happened when they shouted at you before they attacked you?

Um… no, I was fighting the archers. They all clustered around me at that point and as I was dispatching some of them, it dropped. I killed a few prior to disconnecting.

2 Likes

The “Lost Connection” error definitely seems to happen most when it’s very intense combat and they swarm all around you. I can fight a few Wight’s, but if I take on 5 or 6, almost a guaranteed “Lost Connection”, same with bears and wolves, the number seems to be 4 or more and you’ve got a good chance of being booted! Rotbranch mechanics must be so complicated that it’s a guaranteed boot each time, it’s really that damn swing, that’s the only time it boots me during that fight!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.