💀 Magic Coming: The Search For Bryan Skull

The name of the game is, where is Bryan Skull.
With speculation of sorcery being added, I feel it is only right that our dear @Bryan_Skull be notified immediately. Carrier pigeon, rouge turtle hatchling, whatever it may be.

With such classic hits as:

Please help bring justice to Bryan.

7 Likes

3 months ago, he was spotted here:

5 Likes

I just filled my brain with a whole lotta character arc information that I’m unsure how to feel about. Thanks for the lead. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe a swallow? If the update is as huge, as they are implying, may need a swallow. After all they can carry coconuts.

3 Likes

2 Likes

After a cursory reading of their previous posts, I have noted the following:

Subject makes multiple claims that they play on PS4, potentially in single player. Contact via PSN might be viable form of contact.

——————

Subject was born on Feb 28, year unknown at this time.

—————-

Subject makes numerous references to booties and their inherent magic. Based on the information in this post this detective will take extreme care when reporting findings with @Zeb.

Will advise upon further updates…

4 Likes

After a player search on the PS app, I’ve found two profiles that were a maybe. I messaged both. We’ll see what happens.

:open_mouth::joy:

I was kinda hoping maybe he still stalked the forum, awhile ago a different user claiming to “Bryan” (under a different user) commented on a few posts. However people were unsure if it truly was the original user. I did try to do a search, but for the life of me I don’t remember the name or the thread I’d seen it in. Maybe if I dive through my activity. But it might be awhile. As I am pretty active and this was months ago…

2 Likes

Is this the thread you had in mind? I vaguely remember posting in it.

@CaptainPink69XL if you are the real Bryan_Skull please stand up.

3 Likes

I just went through my whole comment activity since being back, which wasn’t as long as I thought :joy::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear:, but that’s part of it yes. I feel like it was about “booty” I’ll do a search and get back to you. But that user did seem to not be claiming he was Bryan.

2 Likes

I saw this as well and was preparing an edit. It would seem the game is still afoot. :man_detective:

2 Likes

Maybe:

@Ulyssi

2 Likes

@Zeb this should put you in to this player should be banned. Awakening bryan and magic oh my.

2 Likes

@sestus2009

Honestly with as proactive as Bryan was with asking for magic, tho I found it hilarious (especially being a D&D player) . I feel like he should be an Easter egg if it is implemented.

He added flavor and I miss seeing him and others that have faded from this forum. I didn’t know him outside of whatever comments were publicly made on the forum.

4 Likes

It’s weard how some minds can have a parallel function some times. The last days that @Spynosaur_Nicole upload the fashion contest the first person that came to my mind was Berserk. I tried to tag him, her, I never understood the gender because of the great post he, she had with all the outfits from cartoon heroes, or movie characters. I truly believed that this was “the contest” for Berserk. Pity this member isn’t here anymore.

3 Likes

@stelagel unfortunately I remember seeing a post where he said goodbye. Tho I can’t find it for reference.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell his last post was 4 March 2020
I can’t find any “good bye” post either.

But I seem to recall a post in which “Lady_Bonecold”
was reprimanded by a moderator for creating a second account to circumvent a ban.

So I interpreted that to mean he was at some point forum banned.
And if he then really was Lady_Bone and was banned again
then a block was probably implemented to prevent another new account.

2 Likes

The reasoning behind why I believe it was.

3 Likes

I also believe they were the same person, but he protested the fact so vehemently I added the “if he was” to honour his charade.

For all our verbal sparring, I did like the guy / total loony.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind my Queen, I would love to share some words about another talented forum member. This is @fito. His role play stories, his talent on photography in this game and his unique heart, Is something I really miss here. In the last contest he insisted to gift me a dlc key he won, because I “invited” his talent in this competition and ofcurce he won a prize. After a lot of conversation he convinced me to accept it yet he asked me not to sell it , this was another point to see the greatness this person bears in his chest.
Thank you for giving me this chance to share some words for people I have great respect here.
Better people, must be noticed always!

6 Likes

4 Likes