Make animals kills give meat

It makes sense from a game stand point. Your character is a civilized person and thrown into the exiled lands. One could assume that you don’t know how to slaughter an animal without fouling the meat from burst organs. Or how to skin a complete hide. Or how to harvest fur. Or how/why to remove an animals head intact. As you level and get specialized tools, you likely learn how to do all of these things over time.

Nope, it seems like that you want a game to play for you, i can suggest you to play nier automata on very easy, it only requires to hold single button and running around

? no no i was merely talkin about properly harvesting the animal… like ive seen video on how hunters dont waste anything when getting their meat, hide, guts, bone. even the head is reuse as a trophy. And there a lot to gain from a single animal if you know how to do it properly

But hunters do this stuff for the whole live, while you was dropped to wilderness not that long ago :slight_smile:

again which is why i suggested a butcher thrall… thus they have live their whole lives being a butcher

There’s can be thrall for everything which you do in game, even for raiding, but some stuff is given to players, just because it’s survival game after all, not business owner simulator

you do know that once you get pass survival stage you end up becoming a business owner. it how we evolve.

You rise up from nothing to survive and then later form a tribe with your thrall and then create a civilization and eventually becoming a leader of a clan or your tribe with everyone having a role to play. hence why we need a butcher.

You are a butcher, get proper knife and do it. Butcher thrall with he’s own bench will introduce same weird gameplay as thrall catching which sometimes spend hell a lot of time, i don’t even talk about valuable stuff like fire gland or whatever it calls which can be dropped by animals who spawns on other side of a map.

How do you plan to move elephant, mammoth body to butcher anyway?

well if they get tame in then you just get three large tame to drag it. back to base or if it goes really well i can see about getting a wagon and transport the large creature. And that just as bad as saying how do you store a thrall in your pocket. I was also thinking about using the Bracelet as a magic item to store the creature in it. and then dump it to the butcher. After all we do not know what potiential the bracelet has other then instant death at green wall and it revives us when we die.

it’s actually completely clearly said in game, that bracelet is made to enslave, force humans to understand giant’s language(archivist says that) and also to block magical abilities(set religion guy says that), there’s no reason for giants to actually make they’re slaves live better cause humans destroyed they’re world.

That doesnt mean we cant exploit the hidden potiential of the bracelet. Like it could be use for other things. Maybe insert lore reason to learn the ability to store item on us

I’d say it already does that by allowing my short girl toon to become the hulk and carry massive amounts of stone.

First the tool I used, does it provide meat? the answer is yes… so its the right tool, period, whatever else you going into is irrelevant if using the right tools is your starting point.

However using the right tool and making it random to the point of being ludicrous is an unnecessary time sink, also you can die and spawn in the desert or on a bedroll and not have access to a better tool, so to say you can ALWAYS have the right tool is silly and besides the point.

This is a SUGGESTION board, this is a SUGGESTION, If you and concerned about bugs visit that board and ignore this one, as it will never be about “busted” things as again this is the suggestion board.

Again if they don’t agree fine. It’s just a game, if I can’t play it in the alloted time I have to play games, I just won’t play, it’s not a big deal… but my SUGGESTION was a way to make it a bit more efficient, and there is no scenario this exact suggestion can hurt anyone… but it helps everyone the more players who play the game and can in their allotted time

2 Likes

I like the butcher station idea – would need a new class of thrall though – kill an animal and drag it back to base with your bindings, drop it off at the butcher station and obtain all potential animal parts from that particular animal. Higher thrall tier results in more materials, rather than reduced time.