Mammoth/rhino unsuable. Mammoth just sucks

Game mode: Any mode
Type of issue: Poorly designed follow system for pets
Server type: Any
Region: Any

Lack of follow distance setting. Mammoth unusable

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in.
  2. Use mammoth as pet.
  3. ride a rhino.
  4. Get off rhino.
  5. Get stuck inside your mammoth when both it and the rhino walk directly on top of you and you are stuck inside the models.
  6. Remove bracelet cause yer screwed and lost yet another set to this stupid pet.

Its sucks really bad. Just copy and past some code and make a follow distance or at least set it individually pending size of animal…

STEP 2 carry a simple katana… can work miracles THROUGH ur pets towards ur freedom… (not the bug fix - and i support it should be fixed, BUT will let u avoid the frustration)

2 Likes

LOL…that is amazing if that works. Testing now. Thanks! This one may have gotten me a bit…yeah frustrated was a good word. I love the mammoth in all other ways too. The frogstomp is just amazing.

1 Like

It gets more magical when you are over encumbered and they tp onto your head… it calls for a Mario Bros death sound to give it the poetry of crapness it brings

will just leave this here…

:wink:

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue as it’s been reported a few times recently. Our team is looking into it.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like