Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
There are numerous issues with Conan on PS4 that are becoming beyond frustrating. I run a PS4 server and it is becoming increasingly difficult to manage it.
- Stamina is broken. I have hard set the setting to either 0 or 0.1 in gportal and saved the game. after reboot, log in and stamina is broken, as in it drains incredibly fast, when it should be infinite. I have to reset it every time the server reboots. It is annoying.
- Thirst is broken. I have set thirst to as low as I feel comfortable with because the only thing that replenishes thirst is the rivers or bodies of water throughout the map. Nothing fixes this. I did a server wipe 2 weeks ago, so that is not an option, it didn’t fix anything.
- PSN IDs are blank in the player list.
- Banning is almost impossible. The player list in admin panel is completely broken, and forget about removing a player from the ban list because it doesn’t display any names as well as scrolling being broken. We have to open the player list, count the number of players until you get to the player we need to ban.Then we literally have to press down on the d-pad in the admin player list and count while the screen flashes, hoping you don’t get thrown out to a different section of the panel and have to start over. BROKEN. Whats worse than that is now the PSN IDs are not visible so when you play Russian roulette with the player list and hit X, it doesn’t tell you who you are about to ban, because there is no PSN ID.
- PVP building damage schedule is broken. It does not automatically switch at the times set.
- Message of the day always messes up when we hard set it in gportal. Yes, all of these things I am bringing up in this topic, I have opened ticket with gportal and they have stated that it is funcoms issue, not theirs. It is really annoying to be presented with the illusion that we have control over our server, but in reality we do not because all of these things that are being discussed are getting over looked by funcom, unless of course its their PC player base.
Please help with these, I am close to closing down my server and uninstalling Conan.