Markers/obelisks in the air N or Siptah?

Game mode: Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Artifacts in the air north of the island of Siptah?

Expected Behavior:

Not supposed to be anything there.

Installed Mods:

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1

I know it’s the obvious, boring question, but have you tried to reproduce without the mods installed? It just strikes me that the first two mods on your list specifically deal with weather effects, which makes it rather hard to be sure that what your experiencing is from the base game. And that’s assuming that none of the other (non-weather) mods are having any small, previously unnoticed, effect somewhere on the code.

You aren’t supposed to be able to mod the map in Siptah at all.

Hey @arthurh3535

Could you give us the exact coordinates of one of these UFO events in Siptah just to see if we can spot them in a vanilla setup?

Thanks in advance.

Not exactly true. You can’t edit the map, but you can add things to it via some workaround that Hosav came up with.

2 Likes

You can’t actually get out there, it’s beyond the drowning wall north of the NPC village.

Then what would be the coordinates of the last screenshot you shared with us, where you could see the flying objects? (in game, Ctrl +Shift+Alt+L)

I saw them beyond the edge of the map on the east side too. Think I need to bite a bullet and try to load my game without mods and see if they are still out there. But after work.

Disabled my mods.

TeleportPlayer -254953.484375 -90636.1875 -19821.398438

I did try to teleport out really far with godmode and flying, but the artifacts disappeared. Think its something with the water rendering.

Changed to just high instead of Ultra or Cinematic and it disappeared.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info @arthurh3535. We’ve sent it to our team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.