Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6005
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

I destroyed a foundation with two crates on it. the materials inside the crates are dropped inside a bag. the bag disappeared before I could get the material (10 seconds). Please help me, I had more than 1,000 bomb crafting materials.

Bug Reproduction:

I destroy foundation with tow crates on it. Then crates disappear after 10 second before I could get the material

there were three crates.
one with many ingots of various kinds.
one with material for about 1,050 bombs (dust, vases and pitch).
one with weapons

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share the exact location/coordinates of where the issue happened and the approximate date and hour of it?

We await your reply.

Dear Mayra,
thank you for your support.
I broke a foundation of black ice above which there were 3 crates containing ingots, weapons and materials to craft about 1,050 bombs (dust, vases and pitch). Once the foundations were broken, the crates “opened” and all the material contained in them went inside a bag which, after only 10 seconds, disappeared, not giving me the time to transfer all the material to other inventories (characters and crates) .
In the server event log, at 17.59.28 on November 13, 2022 you will see that number 3 large, owned crates have lost stability.
The coordinates of this event are approximately H - 5/6.

Thank you for your invaluable help in recovering lost material.

Greetings Exile,

We investigated your base and couldn’t reproduce the issue. The loot bag was in the ground for about a minute before vanishing. Did you use the construction hammer or just the destroy option to remove the building piece?

We await your reply.

Dear Mayra, thank you for your feedback. I confirm that I used the destroy option to destroy the foundation but believe me, the loot bag remained on the ground for a few seconds and then disappeared. Also in the event logs there is no “fainting of the material” reported. I had a lot of ingots ready (not a problem), a lot of weapons/shields and material for about 1,050 bombs.
Thank you in advance for your kindly support!

Greetings Exile,

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to refund any materials or items.

Please let us know if you encounter this issue again. Have a good day!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.