Maybe it was funny in the beginning

Game mode: [ ALL ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ ALL ]
Region: [ EU\RU ]

…but now I’m tired of it

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. kill rhino
  2. watch the launch into space
3 Likes

Try locking your fps to 60.

1 Like

sry but i think better is to fix the bug :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My FPS is locked to 60 since my projector can’t handle any more, but I still enjoy saying Fore.

Regards

jim

5 Likes

It was never funny, and i hate it too along with the ragdolls disapearing in the ground or the knockedback enemies that fall under the earth.

3 Likes

After 3k hours, i still find it funny. But immersive? Hell no.

9 Likes

Meh, not enough launch. I’ve seen them go much further. =p

If you aim down, they do small bounce, or barely move much. But ya… leave rhinos alone!!!

6 Likes

I agree with Chairman here. To me it is as funny now as it was back then, and I personally would prefer that we kept it. In fact I cant wait to see what manner of beasts I can send flying on the new map too. :smiling_imp: :metal:

8 Likes

Still chuckling

2 Likes

You gotta pump those hangtimes up. Those are rookie hangtimes in this racket! :wink:

6 Likes

I agree that this was funny in the beginning, but after a while, it’s just fourth-wall- and immersion-breaking. Would really prefer that it was fixed, even if it is funny.

And yes, I am fun at parties.

No idea if it’s still a thing but used to killing a big dragon during their spin attack would occasionally send them into orbit as well.

2 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist!

Our team is aware of this issue but currently it isn’t being prioritized for a fix.
Apologies for the frustration and any unintended home runs.

26 Likes

This is one thing that I do not want to see go away. It still makes me giggle.

I am happy to hear that it’s not really on the list of priorities.

7 Likes

See what you started…Flying Rhino Overhead Flip

11 Likes

ONe more…It’s a slobberknocker

9 Likes

So this bug used to be much much worse. And it was fixed… sort of. And I have a feeling it wasn’t fixed all the way because one of the devs got a giggle out of it.

But alas, someone finally complained, so we’ll probably see it fixed. They know what they did. :smile:

3 Likes

meh, this topic pops up once a month or so, And enough people don’t want it change compared to the “please fix it” crowd. I thank its safe to say it’ll stay. XD

4 Likes

Its a legit bug since what one person sees, another sees something different.

So when you kill a rhino and launch it about 20ft or more away, you have to run over to skin it properly, while someone else sees it die ‘normally’. In theory someone could skin the corpse before you could get to it and you wouldn’t likely know why it just ‘disappeared’.

1 Like

this is far down the list on things that break the immersion of this game.

4 Likes