Me Conan need new strategy

when 2.3 drops the falwless armour will be not repairable… so do not craft a lot… better focus on the harvester build to get some items that u will struggle a lot more to get after the patch…

for me if u wanna master the game u will need EVERY recipe available… so also invest on exploring… at lvl 55 u will learn star metal tools which unlocks all high end recipes in game… (not able to craft some till u hit 60) but u can have the feat ready… so take advantage of this… invest in learning and then in gathering the required stuff… a legendary thing that can replace executioners hood is also helm of the brute (drops from Unnamed City undead bosses) so seek alternatives… the goal to the attributes is to save through gear the most points u can from the highest attribute u spend… there is no absolute build in pve… its what makes u move better and u define it… so feel free to experiment… i would point u to focus on learning recipes (as they give u options) and will also point u to another thread… u may wanna read it so the new patch wont hit u in the guts…

link here VV

1 Like