Me Conan need new strategy

yes this is true … it is easier and will be a lot easier upon new patch… i ahd it for granded as i had crafted a ton of derketo feasts… i may need to re think my choices on that…
so ur right… for a player that has not stack the shellfish it s better to have set feast

1 Like

So you down a yellow lotus potion, go harvesting and upon your return, you swap back to your standard array?
Do people often have multiple customised builds for various situations?
(Also the video was set to private. Couldn’t watch it)

Thanks. I watched a release video for it from wak but he didn’t mention that armour could not be repaired after the patch, just couldn’t be crafted.
Does this m that I should be prepared to remake all of my armour and hold off on creating new arno until the new quality tiers are deployed?

Is a confessor thrall a synonym for a tier 4/named priest thrall?

not a yellow lotus … i am in a state that i have ALL my features unlocked , thus no re allocation needed there. i use the bestial memory potion that resets only ur attributes…

pretty much yes. after the patch the only way to keep the armour in good shape is via armour repair kits that restore durability to armour pieces that have not lost all its hp

he is a t 4 yog priest with the dmg icon (the knife blade icon on the top left on his icon) … this thrall enables the max damge crafted weapons… due to the fact that the tenderiser has already a high penetration value , the mace becomes really a hard hitting one.

u can check at the proffessions what each proffession does

Take the weakest bow equip blunted
Fitting otherwise you do to much damage. And yes I didn’t read all posts have to run.

I’m going to have to call it quits brothers. I cannot survive the city of set until I find a tier 3 blacksmith at least and I’m max level. My weapons just don’t have the necessary punch to take down attackers quick enough to avoid being swarmed and that’s what happens every single time.

This is just no fun.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.