MEGAversary Bike Race: July 6, July 13

Ok, stay true my friend.

This is to announce that the Friday the 13th Race will have two races per time zone and have some additional prizes added for the races. Some VERY nice prizes indeed! We are just balancing the offerings right now. Keep your eyes peeled for more information folks!

2 Likes

Watching the video of the second race…

Laughed loudly at 13:45… :smile:

Thanks for recording a video, @lordyoyo. It was awesome!

2 Likes

At the end, I was really in trouble, as expected… ¬¬

8 Likes

Apologies for the delay in posting these stream highlights:

Bike Race #1 - partial coverage, caught the race midway through due to real life timing issues

Bike Race #2 - full coverage

1 Like

What’s the music? It’s very good.

The music is royalty free music from packs bought form a 3D site I sometime buy models off of, Zaybak. I bought for animations and so on extremely cheap, like 4 - 7 dollars for 10 tracks and you can use them outside of an interactive game with no costs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Hollopoint! I tried to Shazam the one with female choir (I think the first or second) with no luck.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?search=music+packs&newsearch=1

You’ll need to make an account and maybe wait for a sale to come along, but the packs are pretty good value. But it’s up to you to get your monies worth from them :slight_smile: I hope to use for animations later as well as the videos.

Bike Race Friday 13th Spook-tacular - 4 Races of Prizes:

First Race Euro: 2pm Eastern Daylight time 6pm GMT or shortly after the hour.

1st Prize - Route 666 Biker Outfit (MEGA Prizes) 1st Prize - Intricate Fierce 30 Future Tech Caches
2nd Prize - Signet of the Neophyte Intricate Devastating 20 Infernal Caches
3rd Prize - Inferno’s Outfit 10 Halloween Caches 10 Kaidan Blue Keys.

Second Race Euro: Shortly after first race.

1st Prize - Route 666 Biker Outfit (MEGA Prizes) 1st Prize - Intricate Fierce 30 Future Tech Caches
2nd Prize - Frost Bound Blood Focus of Alacrity MKIII (Epic) Intricate Devastating 20 Infernal Caches
3rd Prize - Orochi Tactical Carbine of Energy MK II (Superior) 10 Halloween Caches 10 Kaidan Blue Keys.

First Race US: 7pm Eastern Daylight Time 11pm GMT

2nd Prize - Signet of the Neophyte Intricate Devastating 20 Infernal Caches
3rd Prize - Voltaic Shunt of Destruction MK III (Superior) Inferno’s Outfit 10 Halloween Caches 10 Kaidan Blue Keys.

Second Race US: Second Race shortly after first.

2nd Prize - Frost Bound Shotgun of Havoc MK III (Epic) Intricate Devastating 20 Infernal Caches
3rd Prize - Red Hand Destroyer of Destruction MK II (Superior) 10 Halloween Caches 10 Kaidan Blue Keys.

Also all winners of 1st, 2nd a 3rd Prizes will be entered into the overall MEGAversary Raffle! See the main MEGAversary Thread for a listing of the prizes.

I’ll get the prizes to the winners ASAP, hopefully before then end of the weekend. I’m going to be a bit sketchy for online time next week.

1 Like

1st Euro Bike Race:

3rd Phoenix-cat
2nd Kakahu
1st Wyrmy

2nd Euro Race:

3rd kurodokuja
2nd remplex
1st tasyl

Congratulations everyone! Also all of the above will be entered into the overall prize draw for the MEGAversary!!

1 Like

1st US Bike Race:

3rd Phoenix-Cat
2nd Fiesel
1st KuroDokuja

2nd US Race:

3rd HIN9
2nd Ook
1st Fiesel

Congratulations everyone! Also all of the above will be entered into the overall prize draw for the MEGAversary!!

2 Likes

Friday 13th Stream Coverage
US Bike Race 1
US Bike Race 2

2 Likes

Second race day footage (vids 2-5) up on Youtube.

3 Likes