Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE ???
Exited Warmaker Dungeon. Mei was ordered to follow before and after exit. She never appeared outside dungeon. After a minute or more the message appeared about her death.
Uh, I’m confused and pissed!
You leave a dungeon, you expect your thrall to leave with you. I never looked behind me to see if my thrall was typically trapped: can’t walk around object, blocked/being attacked by multiple opponents, refusing to disengage enemies, unable to disengage enemies, unable to run around enemies…
- Take level 19 thrall into dungeon
- Make it to the Map/Statue room. Defeat bosses there twice each, farming for bow.
- Die fighting green door (?) Silent Legion, oops
- Run back, from dungeon entrance, aggroing everything, oh well
- Meet up with thrall and gather death loot
- Finish off Skellie boss and two adds
- Thrall runs out of food. Decide to leave and return.
- Set thrall to “Guard Me”
- Start running to exit, the Boss has not respawned. Ordered Return several times as I took an arrow to the knee.
- Make it to exit and leave dungeon.
- Thrall is not there with me.
- Use “Return” command several times
- After a few minutes the thrall death message appeared…