Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Official server #1098 pvp - g-portal.com
Mods: ‘none’

Bug Description:

The mercenary banner bought from Isscar the sellsword cannot be placed. Not on foundations, not on the ground, not in open area, anywhere. It simply cannot be placed. Alignment is not the issue. Align with the ground does not help. (Note that the base in these screenshots is mine)

Bug Reproduction:

Acquire mercenary banner (fighters) and try to place it.

1 Like

EDIT: Well, after the game forcibly disconnected me and I relogged, now the banner CAN be placed. So the situation resolved itself, although its still strange what caused the issue in the first place.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one having this issue. Unfortunately for me, however, logging out and back in hasn’t seemed to fix the problem.

1 Like

Just discovered this myself and obviously they have known about it a long time. WTH are you doing with this game Funcom? You know, besides releasing nothing but broken content and leaving for vacation?

1 Like

I would like to add, if you manage to place the banner, IT CANNOT BE REMOVED, Not even on admin mode. This need to be fixed.

you use them at the castle… that is the only place i can put one down … they help you fight the mobs

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.