Meteor showers!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Nice apologize, I like you man :+1:

1 Like

We see them all the time, We think it has to do with the route you take though the north lands.
The first trip up to get ice, we always see them,and dont have anything to harvest them with yet.

Our route, we start at the mounds, north past sabers. Then up to the giant, to the ‘Y’ in the trail, then go left. (black ice to right up hill). Over two hills and look for the left downward turn. Follow it down to the flats, throw more sabers & woolies, now you are in the meteor fields. If nothing shows, reverse the course.

Steam? I do not even know what it is ^^
I only play offline game, and all my games are physical copies, I do not buy anything in digital.

Oh don’t worry about my levelling; I could not care less about legendary armors or weapons: usually I get bored of the game when I hit level 30/40 and so I restart.
I finished the game only once then I completely lost interest in the loot/grind aspect of the game, I like playing Conan only when I’m at low levels and the struggle to survive is still, somehow, remarkable… after that everything becomes tedious to me.
Probably I created more than 400 (4 hundred) characters in these years, creating sometimes vast bases but got bored as well so I returned to making “mini dens” scattered around the map, filling e’m with thralls, Kill myself and start again leaving those “lil tribes” untouched…
So I could not care less for nodes or high tiers building (graphically I like T2 and insulated wood), many things has no sense in offline as gods or trebuchets, so I keep my game real tribal without “growing” too much.

Ty for your concern anyway ^^

1 Like

I like your playstlye. I’m gonna try it, i always go “primitive” (no no gods - well in SP it’s unneccessary anyways duh - no castles, no huge armies of thralls, etc.) but keeping it at mid-level would be a good challenge.

BUT if you want legendaries/star metal still, there are mods to configure or remove the chest level requirement :smiley: But good luck beating a white tiger with an iron broadsword :rofl: or have a LOT of time bleeding them out.
(I don’t know if it’s even working in offline or how does it works other ways).

I cannot mod anything unluckily, I’m a PS4 player, so only vanilla game for me °_°

Prefers to play with yourself, noted.

Definetly: you always know what you’re handling and how to do it !

(not scared of sexual pranks, I’m italian ^^)

4 Likes

Yes…! Offline is great, and honestly I wouldnt have it any other way. When playing Conan Exiles I try to emulate the same feeling and experience I get from Skyrim and The Witcher 3. Basically I want to become lost and immersed in an adventure, as a hero fighting and exploring through a relatively wild and untamed land. I dont want to be having to stare at foundations spammed everywhere and listen to inname headset chatter. I just want to soak up the environment and live the adventure.

Regarding butchering my character for his pants, dont worry, you wouldnt be the first. In fact Ive done it before myself. :+1: Although I cant say Im not a big fan of the colour scheme we wear in it. :laughing:

No I do believe you Tselem, its just unusual. When was the last time you checked for some, was recently or semi-recently? The reason I ask is it may or may not have been corrected now.

In this chest, you can also get the Shark Bite (it was a crit-chance dagger, but as Funcom was unable to balance crit-chance, they removed this attribute/mechanic completely).
The whale-hammer, which removes stamina on hit (good for PvP).
Also the Hooked-sword can be found there and the improved steel truncheon.

But you can get these items also at the 2 hidden chests at BG (also a secret rum recipe).

1 Like

Is your problem not getting any starmetal or not seeing a meteor shower?

And I was even killed one time by a meteor shower :smiley:

Does the crit-removal applies to the doom hammer and the axe (forgot its name) too?

Act of Violence was the main culprit, why it was even removed. Or lets say the PvPers crying for the nerf of this weapon.

Becase the issue wasnt that big at Doom and Shark bite. Or at least, I never saw anyone asking for a nerf for this 2 weapons. It was always the Act of Violence.

It is really a pity, because this weapons introduced a new mechanic and one was “broken” and therefore the mechanic got removed completely… :confused:

Thanks for the reply and the tips, however all the others i knew, but the whale hammer was my first time in a year play :rofl::rofl::rofl:, so i was a little surprised. Now you mention something about BG, can you be more more specific please, because i am a little bad on short writing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Finishing, i 've tested the hammer on pvp and it doesn’t work, they nerf this too :cry:.

Ahh that one! Thanks.
It was a good mechanic. But how did this make the said weapon OP? Crit chance was based on RNG, andits probability was pretty low.

One chest is up there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNMKzm5ywY + rum recipe

And the 2 other chests (one at the Den, you found - and under BG): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRMy7mChiA

It was kinda too broken in PvP. People could one-shot other human players…

It was nice in PvE for human players against bosses, because on the crit-chance you made finally good dmg.
It was my mainweapon for a long time…

Thanks for reminding me, I have to take it from one of my thralls! Actually two because of Doom…
But how did they abuse this ability? It did no let us know that “The next hit is gonna be the one!”.
I’m a single player only that’s why I’m asking.

The problem was, that it could 1shot other human players. And thats never good… Because, yeah, you dont know when it will trigger.
But only 1 hit when triggered was enough, to kill the other player. Even on full health…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.