Mini-game "Where was that photo taken?"

I would kill for any of those abilities on your bar in SWL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best thing about it is you don’t need SWL to get them.

While there are many aspects of TSW I’d be tempted to log back in for (eg. Stonehenge, Fusang) I’d think I’d find I’d rather miss what they’ve done with the place (eg. OD, SA). Onwards and upwards, hopefully…

Back on topic:

2 Likes

There’s actually more content in TSW than there is in SWL. 5 and a half more dungeons (Penthouse is a mini-dungeon) and 5 more raids if you consider the Nightmare versions of the three raids different versions and you totally should because they’re completely different than their Normal/Elite counterparts. Plus 3 more PvP zones.

All you lose is South Africa (and after you’ve done it once…) and OD and DA. We’d all be smart to go back to TSW at this point. There’s nothing new coming for SWL, either. May as well play where the content is.

But not to get too far off topic, I’ve got an idea where to find that painting. too bad it’s midnight and I’m going to bed now. Too tired to go hunt. Hopefully it’s still unfound in the morning. I want to get in on this.

2 Likes

This painting is awesome

@darxide They would have to do one thing, otherwise it throws the whole reasoning that TSW is better into a lake of burning fire.
And that is to deploy the same fix they did here in SWL for the “Thing that will not be named” that still exists in a rampant form now nobody is there to do anything about it.
If you want to make a thread about the whole lets get back to TSW thing, i would be on board with it, i tried it before from a PVP angle. But the hurdle you have is the people that are present in TSW now, have took up home there and rooted the worst seeds - those seeds have bore fruit and now they are relishing what is forbidden and sharing it, hand fed - slice, by slice.

2 Likes

Why didn’t I think to use the helmet?! Herp derp.

1 Like

Honestly no idea what you’re talking about.

Good - because nobody deserves it.
Oh and you snooze - you loose :smiley:

Kinda tricky for me to tell how hard these are to locate. i mean, I found em. Anyway here’s another one.

1 Like

To buy time while I try and puzzle out Onevia’s latest:

Totally a New England style porch:

Asset_Porch_KM

but I can’t find that glorious red yet…

That’s “outside” the kaidan lair. I would go into detail but I have the policy of not talking about map breaks.

2 Likes

Right, that’s the key… I will say it’s not time-dependent, it always looks that red.

1 Like

I have a theory on where that (the red eaves) is… I just haven’t taken myself there yet.

Hmm, I had ideas but none of them panned out. I felt clever for realizing it’s an oven but none of the stovetops I looked at were that style.

Totally on the right track. old soldiers gotta eat :slight_smile:

That’s cool, I never knew he had a kitchen over there.

This place just looks neat, I don’t think it’s too hard.

1 Like

Found lots of umbrellas, none like that though :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m still playing :>

1 Like

Tyler’s house?
(Not this one above, the previous one of yours @Onevia )