Mining Stone Your Best locations?

Whoa! Are you playing on a PVP server? Or a private server? If not, what’s your secret?

1 Like

Farmers :joy::joy::joy:. Have you ever count how many millions of materials you have farmed since now? The funny thing is that my pvp team (the ones that i play with the last 4 months) play always on servers x10. This is madness. You come back to the base with 3.000 gold stones, omg. And when i tell them to try official, because this is the only way to understand and respect the game, they say to me that it is pvp and they have to able to recover fast. Once i remember i fix them 1.000 dragon powder. Can you imagine? Personally i believe that this option should not be existed. In this game every single rock has collectable value, when you play x10, you loose the point, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Official 55k you need at least 1 and a half hour with black blood, advanced tool upgrade. I don’t use oils for stones, it is pity don’t you think?

1 Like

On official PVE, if you carry black blood with advanced tool upgrade, you can get 20k in 15-20 minutes in the volcano, so 55k should take you no more than an hour. If you carry one black blood pick with advanced tool upgrade and another with oil of bounty, you can increase your yield to up to 22k in 15-20 minutes.

But 55k in 15-20 minutes? That sounds like a harvest multiplier. If it isn’t, I need to know how it’s done, because that would fill up my kilns much, much faster :smiley:

1 Like

Ofcurse, but i don’t think we speak about official on @SindeeSyringe case. Maybe this number is possible in this time when funcom did it x2. I remember a team mate on the official server ask for help theese days and i farm for him 55k stones in about half hour. 2 perks in survival and the tool was giving me 44 on a hit. Ofcurse on x2 not normal.

1 Like

Best for stone is in volcano on pvp servers. On PvE volcano might be claimed and best for stone should be around and inside the silver mine.

For iron, build a 40 floor pet pen tower with rocknoses and you’ll get a ton of iron daily by just feeding them stone.

For privates, i see no problem with the slider. x10 is not for me though. I already have a problem with no decay causing everything to be of no in game value.
100 Dragon Powder…
On official, me and 2 others farmed 1200 Dragon powder in a 36 hour time frame.
We had 4 named alchemist. This was 3 days in on the server. The alpha hit our little base, 2 days in. But we got away with all our crafters. big mistake. We build a small base hidden, then proceeded to farm our ■■■■■ off. this was pre oils and black blood picks as well. Straight up Star metal and elbow grease. But don;t think i would ever do that again. Felt like a job.

2 Likes

I guess when you fell asleep you were still farming brimstone and crystal XD. Nightmare

Yeah. Ironically, the crystal was the most boring of the grinds.
Savanah hide is ridiculous when you do 4 runs. that is the first area we hit. Once Tar is moving, Brimstone is next. I spent 1 hour one time in the base just flipping material between tar, steel fire, and dragon powder. this was also pre-larger stacks, so could only cut 1/5th the amount of stuff on each station.

1 Like

Yes im on official. Black blood pick plus oil. start at the ob and work your way to the right. By the time you get to the 3rd set of steps where the thrall start spawning in 3’s you should roughly have around 50-55k.

1 Like

Yes, but is that on a private server, official PVE(-C), or official PVP?

official PVE(-C)

1 Like

Everywhere- with blood tools.

I’m gonna have to test that. I’ve never gotten more than 22k in 15 minutes, in the volcano, on an official PVE-C server. Getting 55k in that same time would be a spectacular difference.

1 Like

Thank you i will test today. I use to believe that using oil for stone mining is pity but if the difference is so high then i have to change my mind. I will test and i ’ ll tell you.

When I start a new game, I do a few journey steps at newb river then run through U. City and start looking for where I want to build that grants me easy access to the mines. My favorite build spot is on the plateau by the Temple Quarter of Set City. Drop an elevator down the cliff and you have easy access to every early/mid game resource. Scorpion mines and Rhinos to the left, Set City to the right, brimstone and bark down below.

I think in most cases it is a waste as you sayd since stone nodes are spread out normally. I get annoyed by equipping the pick, unequipping the pick repeatedly.
In special locations like silver mine and volcano, there are so many nodes next to each other that you can keep the oiled pick equipped, it is highly profitable!

2 Likes

Theres a spider cave that leads to that spider boss that can give you 1000s of crystal in about 10 minutes. I go there when i need crystal.

3 Likes

For this cave I have a question . This cave has more than one entrances . To the highest entrance that you see the spider from really high, it has 2 chests . The one is giving you a red crystal and the other a blue crystal . I 've search a lot and I didn’t found another chest . Now if you go down and fight the spider boss it has a small chest similar to the fragment chest . When you interact to it you get a flask of black colour for each crystal . Is there something more ?

1 Like

@WhatMightHaveBeen 10K? From the landslide ? I only got just over 5K maybe I’m in the wrong spot ? The lag wasn’t to bad maybe a little.