Misc Issue: Dedicated server, Admin Teleport to Sepermeru = Fall to death

Game mode: Online private [dedicated server only]
Type of issue: Bug

On Dedicated Servers, using Ctrl+Right-Click to teleport to or near Sepermeru results in spawning very high above the ground and often falling to your death. It appears the teleport scan to find the ground is erroneously detecting some kind of large area Volume that encloses Sepermeru. Perhaps the same one that defines it as an invalid building area?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced.

1. Enable admin powers on a dedicated server.
  2. Open the map and Ctrl+Right-click to teleport into Sepermeru.
  3. Experience Vertigo as you plummet to your doom.
1 Like

I’ve had this too, but was thinking it was my mods causing it. Did you do this with no mods installed?

I just started a new server over the weekend and discovered the same thing. Other areas of the map such as UC, Jungle, Sinkhole, Highlands, etc. all seem fine, but teleporting to Sepermeru is a death sentence if you don’t have God mode enabled or don’t activate Fly quickly enough.

If it matters, the mods in-use on mine are:

• Pippi
  • WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
  • Fashionist
  • Swift Elevator
  • CharEditLite
  • Iron Sickle
  • Improved Bodies 2
  • Stabilise Camera

This happens on modless dedicated servers. The issue, as with the Blow Kiss emote, seems to be caused by differences in data/files that are unique to the dedicated server distribution.

1 Like

This happens on my server. It’s not official and there are no mods installed. It was happening before this latest update as well.

Hey @Daedalon

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll ask our team to remove the sorcery bad juju going on around in Sepermeru.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.