Missing textures files? Game Fatal crashing whole Clan

Bug Description:

Hello! I left my base today but i didnt make it long untill i got an fatal error crash. "File:C\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6738] Loadpackageasyns failed to begin to load a package BP_Event_PortalToYuggoth6_402 because the supplied package name was neither a vaslid long package name nor a filename of a map withing a content folder: " Every time i logg in i get this.

Bug Reproduction:

I was walking through D8 and the game crashed instantly, tried relogging and repaired files. Updated windows and drivers for GPU but same result, instant fatal crash. Tried another computer with same result, and my clanmates tried to walk over there and kill me so i would respawn but now they are crashed out in D8 aswell. Can you please reset our positions? There is not enough time to remove bracelet, mostly it crashes before textures load in or right at the point.

FuncomID: CopperJock666#85783 my clan is Friendzone and my 2 mates are also in need of a respawn…

The same thing happened to me some days ago on 1035, I was close to New Asgarth. I couldnt login till the next day.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.