Missing Vault Bosses and Empty Loot Chests

I think its some kind of game exploit on other players , because again - vault and all gates was open, and boss even alive, but what is wtf - how they or what happens to last gate,because u cant press pressure plate while boss is alive there…

either that either vaults do not refresh, but mobs still spawning…

1 Like

nope, it happens without anyone exploiting.

I play on a private server with 3 people on it at moment and we do vaults as a group but finding loot boxes empty or just not there , doors open at boss room and have found a couple of bosses gone after hours and hours of not being in the vault but it is not resetting. There is a big issue some where with their respawn rates in these vaults. The vaults are locking as they should and unlocking but Its very frustrating to do the full vault and get a bowl of tar out of one chest for your time.

I know its early access but this makes no sense that the vaults do not reset correctly.

1 Like

This happened to me on single player.

I’m the only one who uses my computer or plays Conan.

Just had the same and happens a lot of times run through all gates locked kill boss open gate main chest empty, official server. Seems the chest are taken longer to respawn than the actual vault which seems a bit stupid. I have even waited at the gate for it to turn blue (available) ran the whole vault kill boss and main chest empty.

This occurs constantly on official PvE i maybe get the last chest only 50% of the time.

Hey there,

We’re aware of the issue and it’s being looked into.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.