Mitra Stature of refreshment can't be placed near shrine

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [NA]

Not sure if this is working as attended, but I’d think not. Crafted Statue of refreshment in Mitra shrine. Went to go place on opposite wall of structure and I get a building placement error stating " Too close to another object of the same type" It thinks this Well is a shrine…

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. crafted “stature of refreshment” in Mitra shrine
  2. try to place near Shrine
  3. get error code stating its to close to similar object

Same error near any Shrine.

1 Like

It happens on vanilla game as well. this statue is simply considered as a religious placeble and therefore cannot be placed too close to other religious placebles.
i admit it annoyed me several times, but i got it placed eventually.

Confirm this on latest Testlive Build!
I cannot confirm, but I like to remember to have this issue with other placeable of diffrent relegions, too. Will test it. Is this behavior intended?

So, I haven’t verified with YOG or Ymir, however Set’s braziers and snake idol can be placed right on the shrine. Mitra’s Statue of Guidance can be placed beside the shrine. I know prior to the massive patch YOG’s and Ymir’s decor piece could be placed near by. I have a picture of the fountain being near my old Mitra shine, but I don’t know if the placement change effected it or if this is new issue

Picture is from Pre DLC Khitan

Its under the AoC tree…

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.