Modlist and Server Perfomance Help

Having some performance issues on my rented dedicated server that I was not experiencing prior to the Mounts update.

The server is from www.nodecraft.com (server specs)

Mod list:
Pippi.pak
RA.pak
StojasWarpaints.pak
Barbare.pak
Warrior_mutator_mod.pak
PrimalArmors2018.pak
Javelin_Improved.pak
Mythos-Greystone.pak
GCam.pak
ArenaPier.pak
DudesDelightfulDecorations.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
SlaveWarsServer.pak
StylistPlus.pak
CharEditLite.pak
WonderButter_(WonderBody_2019).pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
Pickup+.pak

All the mods are updated and no one is reporting server stops with them on the Steam Workshop pages or their Discords.

The server will run ~100 - 400% CPU usage while in use -it will randomly drop down to ~20% and then spike back up which results in a lag spike in-game.

Total players are 4, sometimes 5. The server will do a hard stop/shutdown at random times with nothing in the log file concerning errors.

I talked to the server provider who pointed fingers at the mods (of course) and then later said it was the game itself that was causing the problems.

Is this a server hardware issue, game issue or mod issue? Any insights would be appreciated!

Have you noticed that with mods leveling of thralls don’t work properly? Like that they will not eat? and weird level cap reset on server restart to already leveled thralls?
We might get a fix with next patch, if it goes along usual pace we might get a fix next month…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.