Ever since mid July I have been struggling to get my mods to update. I get a bunch of Assertion Failed: !m_bISFinalized errors for all the mods. I did a bit of searching and someone suggested deleting the appmanifest file. I tried that and it worked, but today even deleting the appmanifest file is having no effect. Just spammed with errors on all the mods.
Age of Calamitous - 1113901982
Level 60 Legendary Chest Req. - 1369100856
Level 140 - Unlock Everything - 1368506289
Drag Thralls in water - 1384471264
75% More women - 1273074761
Single Player boss HP II - 1378725683
Increased Breast Physics - 1368720532
Female Wheel of Pain - 1366532201
Bark ByProduct - 862116109
Again, everything was working fine just a few weeks ago, and I even got all these mods working just a couple days ago. Now nothing will update and server keeps saying order is wrong though I’ve verified multiple times.
Edit - the full errors is:
\src\common\contentmanifest.cpp (650) : Assertion Failed: !m_bIsFinzalized
There are also assert_steamcmd.exe.dmp files being generated though I don’t have a program to open them.