More strict build and thrall rules on official PVE servers

I disagree. I currently have a build that fits everything with just under a 1000 pieces used. And the crafting stations only take a third of the building. Here’s what it looks like:

The crafting area is to the left. Now admittedly I’m not using every crafting station. Like I don’t use the armorer bench that crafts faster (I never use that). And so forth. And I still need to get my alchemy area upgraded, but I do have the room for it. And towards the back it has a 50 chest storage area (which I may downgrade since I’m not in a large clan and don’t need that)

But yeah, most of the house is just for looks. Here’s another build, its just under 1500. It has space for all crafting stations and the Age of Calamitous ones:

I do kinda cheat a little and use Fortify(free version) for planning my builds. A google search should find it. It was made for Rust, but they use a similar square/triangle system so it can help make floor plans. And can give you a ball park figure for how many pieces you need.

3 Likes