Mother of all Patches PC Build 102943/18618 (05.07.2018)

@mixels

yeah this issue is really bad, but you can still loot enemy chests it’s just not very comfortable anymore…
so the new hierarchy ownership system is good, but recruits should be able to loot OPEN chests and OPEN workbenches at least, so open containers should be independent of their member rank or clan membership, cause this Issue has made a big problem for pvp, you can plunder everything, but not open the menu of the container at all and also not share open containers with other players if you want to
Its ugly to take all and then drop what you dont need , while you were able before to take what you need and leave the rest in the cointainer when you raid someone./

1 Like

guess this mother of all patches brings with it the daddy of all buggs… one after the other i expirence new bugs never befor or fixed weeks ago… like today i woke op in my foundations having to kill my self (second time to kill my self after this patch becuase of a bugg) after killing myself my journey and map where reset so in order to fix that i will have to kill myself again -.- not in to that…
Now i found out that spikewall are made to be very intollorant with eachother because i cant even place two a meter of eachother or walls.
Also whats with the food timers? im loosing food faster than i can eat it :stuck_out_tongue: nah but its removing very quickly

but the most irritating thing is still the disapearing of my chests with armor in them

i play on PVE official #1011

furthermore where is the temputure for sandsormmask? the no stamina while swimming (i don’t mind that though).

i think this patch hase been releast to heastly or to much at once… fix one or two things at a time so you can find the origen of a new bug faster.

1 Like

I have only one tharal, it is entertainer

dance Zirich my friend dance

1 Like

URGENT:

Theres like 10-50 OFFICIAL Servers now down, especially within Raid Time of PVP Servers, they gone offline 15-30 mins all in nearly the same timeframe.

This happened 3-4 times,everyday near 10pm, on our server 1082 for example , just besides yesterday, where the patch was released. Think it’s due to running time of the Server instances.

Usually they come back in the next 30-90 mins.

Servers offline:

1082 edit 06/07/2018-22:53 : server is still down edit 06/07/2018-22:57 : server is still down
thats the ones i was able to check in the down time frame

it seems like they are back, cannot test, due to raiding time ongoing

Ha - it’s almost as if Funcom said the patch wouldn’t be ready for deployment until August and when people complained about that and they released it anyway, it hadn’t magically become ready for deployment…

3 Likes

The largest issue i keep having with this patch is dropped frame rates. The game is now unplayable. i was at 60+ now i am stuck at 10 - 20 frames. I wish you guys would just roll it back and spend more time testing. I would ask if you choose to do this again please take the time needed to test the changes before releasing.

1 Like

That is why they should have done the rollback as soon as people started to send in the reports.

It would have been fair for the players that lost stuff and would not have effected the players with no problems. Apart from maybe losing 30 minutes of playtime versus the weeks of grinding that other people lost.

To do a rollback now would be unfair for the majority now, which is why even though I did lose stuff I don’t want one now. Would have loved one when we first complained though.

2 Likes

I agree

Our private server will crash for no reason at all, very random and frequent. This started with the previous hotfix

During and after the Testlive Event test run, many of us reported back that the patch wasn’t ready and that they shouldn’t release it yet. They knew best…

2 Likes

Doubtful… yes, there have been some issues, but they don’t number the same as what’s in the patch notes and what’s been ninja-fixed. Please don’t exaggerate and make things worse for those of us who actually appreciate what FC is doing.

That can and will happen.

Well if I were Funcom I’m not sure what I would do if 1000’s of people were threatening to quit forever because they had to wait 3-4 weeks for a patch, but my point was more about the fact that Funcom should be ignoring people when they complain about delayed patches/hotfixes because the people complaining have absolutely no idea what is going on behind the scenes and they don’t know what’s good for them - they simply want it NOW.

1 Like

Tone it down, yeesh. Besides, there is plenty they release that is clearly intended for PvE and RP. The notion of PvP only focus is false.

3 Likes

Ah, the whiteknighting fanboy is here!

I don’t get why they claimed to have a hotfix for 500+ issues and not let them out as they fixed them. Why hold onto them for so long? they could have used them as a kitty to buy themselves some time, releasing 50 a week, that would have kept the community ignorantly happy and bought them 10 weeks.

2 Likes

I remember reading ppl say it, I was one too. I only report in here.

1 Like

This is an old one, but since it’s not fixed yet…

Bug (Multiplayer without Mod.): Steel truncheon cannot be improved with advanced blunted weapon fitting. You can improve the iron truncheon with advanced blunted weapon fitting which makes it even better than the steel equivalent.

He’s only trying to prevent this forum from turning into a slagging match, that doesn’t help the situation.

Im confident they haven’t put us through all this mess on purpose. Remember, there are accountants and business men pulling the strings at the end of the day, the dev’s, whilst cause the issues, are also our only saviours to resolve them.

Im sure they are working best they can with the resources they are given.

5 Likes

You should get some sleep, too.

Might be time for a new dev team

2 Likes