Mounting Or Dismounting Horse With Thrall

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug / Question
Server type: PvE
Region: US

During TestLive I played single player on the standalone client and was VERY excited about a couple of the new QoL updates that were coming in 2.4. The one I was most surprised by (because it was undocumented in the patch notes), was being able to mount and dismount my horse while I had a captured thrall. I was SOO excited about it in fact, that I mounted and dismounted my horse over and over again in disbelieve that the Dev’s had finally done it!

Now, when I tried my new favorite feature on an Official server (#1732), it is not working. The thrall simply gets dropped and the rope put back in inventory just as it always had pre-2.4. I reopened single player just to verify that I wasn’t going crazy. Sure enough, I can still mount and dismount with my thrall attached.

Please tell me you are aware of this bug Funcom and that it is part of your first ‘to-be-released’ hotfixes. Now that I have sampled the forbidden fruit I find it hard to live without.

1 Like

Whoa, really? That would’ve been awesome to have! Can’t see it in live patch notes, either.

Fire up a single player game and see if it works for you too. It’s just not working for me on a multiplayer server. :sob:

@Community I can provide more details if you are unable to reproduce.

Hey @DaVice,

Thanks for your report. It was an intended feature, and now that you mentioned we checked the patch notes and we did forget to add it there. Our bad :sweat_smile:

We will forward your report to our team and investigate why it got taken away.

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Taken away? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It still works on single player. I’m hoping you just meant, “forgot to implement or add to notes.” Either way, thank you for the update @Mayra. :+1:

2 Likes

As i know, most Qol featurs was not pushed over because of some existing bugs, and simply all wasn’t ready. So maybe, let’s hope, it’s a feature that should come with one of the next patches.

2 Likes

Could you tell the dev team to investigate about the Loot all feature would equip back your armor and toolbars? it was on testlive too, but did not made it to 2.4 :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.