Move the Conans Atlantian Sword to the blacksmith bench

Hey there!

Is there any chance the Conans Atlantian Sword can be moved to the blacksmith bench and receive the flawless feature with t4 blacksmiths?

Please?

4 Likes

@jesstheripper that would be great but I doubt they would for the few of us there are.

1 Like

I tried requesting that for a year and a half with religious fervor. I don’t think they can out of contractual obligation to retailers?

2 Likes

there is an epic version.

i can hop in ur server and if u bring me the mats i can craft u one (or as many as u like)

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Conan's_Atlantean_Sword_(Epic)

1 Like

All ya have to do is ask. I’m like a DLC mochine, already on your server. :slot_machine:

1 Like

Yeah it seem so. Just like @Halcyon Ive been asking for around a year and it just doesnt look like its happening. I’ll keep my hopes up anyway though!

1 Like

nah i am a pve player! but the offer still counts. and thank you very very much for the offer m8!

:)))

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! (with hearts and love)

As much as I hate the clutter in my inventory menus… it helps greatly to give it away along with armor by just popping into peoples worlds and making it quickly and getting out.

Most cases, its easier for me to get to beach, and they drop everything off and I make them.

Letting “me” Random person in your clan invites… well asks bad stuff to happen. (It wont from me. ) but you know… not everyone wants me in there base or to know location, or bluld a new one for me craft stuff. It doesnt hurt to much in Co-op SP, since I teleport to them.

It just makes it easy to give them out. =3

I say yes buddy. We can have one rudimentary version in the Handcrafting menu and the others in the Blacksmiths Bench. Besides its no big deal having to wait a few extra levels to use our pre-order bonuses. For example, on The Evil Within, we dont even obtain our pre-order bonuses until Chapter 3.

1 Like

Agreed! Nice title by the way, I’ll be looking for “you” in game!

1 Like

Well I praise your generosity, but they can always bring a blacksmith bench with them

Cheers. I have to admit, I was not expecting it. Oh dont worry, ill be looking to knock out and enslave myself too! :laughing: It will be curious to see what my thrall will be. If he is a Priest like the other Asuras they would likely have to anogram my user name; it would be weird having an Asura/Mitra priest named Croms Faithful. Im keeping my fingers crossed for a Cimmerian fighter around the Mounds of the Dead (ie-a Crom worshipper). It will also be interesting to see if it has a resemblance or not. Multigun said it also has a 50% chance of spawning in as a female on consoles. :rofl:

2 Likes

@Croms_Faithful I am sure she would look splendid in a beard and bikini.

2 Likes

I would prefer it stay hand crafted. That way i can continue to use it as OP leveling tool on new server (dmg 33 at level 10…awesome!!!) I make a forge and a carpenters bench, then make 20 iron bars,4 shaped wood at level 10, and then go to town bashing upright gorillas in the jungle, killing NPC’s in pagoda for iron bar repair. Making a black smiths bench would slow me down slightly.

2 Likes

I kinda agree there, except that I would like the epic version on a blacksmith bench. It is a crazy advantage to have the Atlantian Sword from the start since it is op at low level, but the epic version is lacking. If I could get the damage to 60 then it would be competitive with the other standard end game greatswords. Making a flawless version would do that

4 Likes

Yeah I feel like that might be a good solution: keep the basic (iron) version hand-crafted, but make the Epic version a Blacksmith recipe, meaning it could get the benefit of exceptional and flawless versions. Then again we have been asking for this for a long time now with little interest, so while hope is the last to die and all that, I don’t think it’s likely this would be prioritized.

3 Likes

Good point that does prove very handy @WhatMightHaveBeen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.