Moving through locked building, how is this possible?

Ok, last night during pvp hours i experienced a weird thing.

A nother player was inside my building with closed doors, and i was working with my crafting stations at the time.

I know he could have gotten inside while i was running in-out of doors, but that wasnt the case, i had been inside for some minutes when i suddenly saw him inside.

Now, he was ready for pvp, full legion etc, and i was in building mode so that was a given that i wouldnt fight him, so i just made sure to put all my good gear in a chest and as the doors where locked i figured that if he kill me he will starve to death and leave him inside for weeks as punishment:)
I guess he saw that i was in medium normal encumberance gear so he had no use for my gear, because he didnt attack.

But, all of a sudden he was gone, and now he was on my roof.
I went up to have a look, yes, he was now on my roof, pulling my named thrall away.

Thats cool, but how is it possibe to zone like that?

I am sure the building is closed, full t3, and this really is a thing that worries me, could this be a secret someone knows or was it the admin?

Now, i mean, if it was the admin, why steel thralls, thats not it i think, but even so i would like to know if anyone experienced something like this before?

Speed hack going so fast the base does not render in time and they get in maybe.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.