'Must be placed on a walkable floor' for Thralls on Reinforced Stone Wedge Foundations

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [N/A]

If I try to place any of my Archer thralls on a Reinforced Stone Wedge Foundation, I get the message ‘Must be placed on a walkable floor’. Pretty sure some Thralls that were already placed on these before have now disappeared too. I’ve tested placing a new one and same problem, although a Sandstone Wedge Foundation works fine. This was never a problem until the Isle of Siptah update.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to existing Reinforced Stone Wedge Foundation or place a new one (have tried both)
  2. Try to place an Archer thrall to guard on it
  3. See error message and failure to place
3 Likes

Thralls aren’t the only thing you’ll have an issue with on these. Any place-able on any wedge foundation or ceiling.

This has been a problem for so long that I don’t think Funcom considers it a bug.

That sucks, but this is still a new occurrence for me that happened directly after the Ise of Siptah update, so if something’s specifically changed due to that perhaps they can at least look to fix that.

I’ve been having this issue on the sandstone block and wedge foundations. I can’t figure out what triggers it.

I’ve been having the same problems, but also with different building mats like Flotsam and Stormglass. What I’ve noticed is that if I move it away from where two pieces meet I can set them down ok. Still quite annoying and yes, I’ve only seen it since Siptah.

I’m having this problem placing horses on the ground. As in, on have to try several times before I find a piece of ground that allows me to place my horse so it’ll stop following me.

Hey there,

This was reported recently in this other thread:

As mentioned in there, it’s been relayed to the team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.